Conditions Of Entry
Patron Code of Conduct
For the enjoyment of all patrons, patrons are encouraged to:
- Be considerate of others
- Do not stand in the emergency exit aisles
The Parramatta Stadium is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience. All patrons have the right to view the events in the following manner:
- Patrons will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all venue staff.
- Patrons will enjoy the event free from disruptive behaviour, including:
- Foul or abusive language
- Obscene gestures
- Racial taunts
- Any language deemed to be offensive
- Indecent Exposure
- Patrons will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Patrons who have purchased reserved seating will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Patrons will not engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the playing field, and those who engage in any of these actions will immediately be ejected from the venue.
- Patrons will abide by the strict No Smoking policy of the Parramatta Stadium.
- Patrons with obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing will be removed from the venue.
- Patrons will comply with requests from venue staff regarding venue operations and emergency response procedures.
The venue staff have been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard or staff member.
Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund as directed by the Director (or his or her delegate) and in some cases this could result in possible arrest and prosecution.
In catering for public and patron safety Parramatta Stadium reserve the right to refuse entry:In catering for public and patron safety Parramatta Stadium reserve the right to refuse entry:
· To any person who is intoxicated
· To any person deemed to be behaving in a disorderly manner
· Any person that does not have a valid form of entry or who is unauthorised to be Parramatta Stadium grounds.
The following conditions of entry apply to all events held at the Parramatta Stadium.
- Parramatta Stadium reserves the right to inspect/search bags of all persons who enter or exit the Stadium, regardless of size. This may include the touching of the bag and / or seeking assistance of the bag owner to remove items from the bag.
- Persons gaining or attempting to gain unauthorized access to Parramatta Stadium or the venue’s playing surface may be liable for prosecution
- Persons attempting to conceal their identity will be removed from Parramatta Stadium grounds.
- Persons entering Parramatta Stadium accept they will be monitored by Closed Circuit Television.
- Persons entering Parramatta Stadium accept Parramatta Stadium will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of personal property.
- Parramatta Stadium is a non-smoking venue. Pass outs will be issued from Gates Opening until 20 minutes prior to the conclusion of the event.
- Persons are not permitted to remove Alcoholic beverages of any kind from Parramatta Stadium.
- Persons are not permitted to wear or otherwise display any commercial (Ambush marketing), political or other offensive logos or signage.
- All patrons may be subject to bag searches prior to entering the venue
- Umbrellas may be brought into Parramatta Stadium but for the comfort of others should not be used when causing obstructed views of other patrons.
CORPORATE HOSPITALITY CODE OF CONDUCT
This notice is for the attention of all guests in order to ensure that corporate patrons understand and acknowledge the Code of Conduct required in Corporate Hospitality Areas at Parramatta Stadium.
1. Corporate Hospitality guests will follow dress regulations pertaining to the event they are attending.
2. Any abusive language, antisocial behaviour or disrespect of staff will not be tolerated.
3. Guests in Corporate areas are to refrain from loud, raucous, unruly behaviour that may disturb other patrons, and respond respectfully to any request from staff and management to curb such behaviour.
4. RSA regulations and procedures are in force in Corporate Hospitality Areas and any disregard for these procedures will not be tolerated.
5. Corporate Hospitality Guests may be asked to leave the premises if they do not abide by the Corporate Hospitality Code of Conduct.
Persons are prohibited from entering the Stadium with any of the following items:
- glass bottles and cans;
- illegal substances;
- aerosol air horns;
- laser pointers;
- weapons or knives;
- Commercial fast foods;
- musical instruments;
- poles, sticks or oversized flags;
- fireworks, flares or explosives;
- professional photographic, video and recording equipment;
- balls, frisbees, bicycles, skateboards, scooters or skates;
- any other such objects which may be used as missiles or weapons; and
- any item that Parramatta Stadium considers inappropriate
Such items may be confiscated by an authorised officer of the Stadium. The Stadium accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to items confiscated or left outside the Stadium.
Prams and Strollers
For the safety of the general public during the course of an event and in the case of an emergency evacuation the following conditions apply to strollers:
1. Strollers cannot be kept in aisles or other open areas that may impact on the safe passage of patrons.
2. Strollers can only be stowed under the seats and in such a manner that they do not create a trip hazard to patrons moving between seats.
3. Prams and Strollers that do not comply with these conditions may be left with gate staff at Gate F and retrieved after the event.