Non Smoking Venue
Pass Outs will be issued in accordance with the following policy:
PARRAMATTA STADIUM PASS OUT POLICY
The purpose of this policy is to enable patrons at Parramatta Stadium to leave and return to the venue under controlled conditions.
- One Pass Out per person is to be issued by event staff at each gate to patrons wishing to it and return to the event. A patron receiving a pass out must exit the venue immediately upon receipt of the pass.
- The colour coded pass out card is specific to the event and under no circumstances are other coloured cards to be considered acceptable by Security Staff for re-entry.
- Re-admission to the venue requires a valid ticket in addition to the pass out card.
- Patrons requiring pass outs take a secondary priority to first time entry ticket holders when passing through the gates. They must wait for the incoming crowd to subside.
- Patrons will be subject to bag searches on returning to the venue. No bottles or cans of drink will be allowed back into the venue.
- Smokers taking advantage of the pass out system should be directed to the designated smoking areas, and informed by issuing staff that smoking is not permitted within 5 meters of the gates and within 5 meters of the perimeter of the stadium.
- No alcoholic beverage is permitted to leave the perimeter of the venue.
- The pass out system will cease 20 minutes after half time of the main game or 20 minutes before the completion of the event when all egress exits are opened.
- Event Staff are to issue pass outs until relieved by security staff after half time. Security Staff are to enforce conditions of re-entry.
- All pass out cards are to be returned to the PS Event Manager by the security supervisor following the event