Parramatta Stadium Master Plan
In 2010 the Board of Trustees commissioned a review of the existing Master Plan and planned development of the stadium.
Hassell architects undertook the work and provided a comprehensive concept master plan that takes into account the landscape of the precinct and the park setting, for a ‘boutique stadium in the park’.
The Board has approved the plan and has proceeded with engaging stakeholders in the process to formalising a business case for the development.
The essence of the development will provide the following:
- Utilisation of the existing grandstand structures
- Installation of a 500 seat function event space
- Completion of corporate suites in the Eastern Grandstand – 1,100 extra corporate seating including 500 seat function room.
- Expansion of players facilities – 2 x gymnasiums and 4 x change rooms
- Public capacity increased to 31,300 seats
- Landscape of the precinct, defined entrances at North East and South East corners and vastly improved pedestrian access from the Parramatta CBD
The Master Plan can be staged, and an estimated cost of the completion of the plan is $98 Million, with the first stage of developing the East and West Grandstands having an estimated cost of approximately $34 Million.